Thursday, June 7, 2012

Being Lazy

I guess you can say, I'm being lazy. I haven't done much quilting or applique. I did sign up for a couple yahoo applique clubs, to see if that will get me going again.

I did quilt some last night. Didn't get very far, but every stitch counts toward finishing. I do miss not working on my quilts. I did finish the quilt block for a friend, and since I don't know if she reads this or not, can't post it or say what it is for.


My son gave this bag to his girlfriend as she loves bags. I was thrilled she likes it and she uses it. Made my day, didn't think it was that great of a bag. lol I'm lucky, his girlfriend works on crafts as well. Haven't gotten her to quilt yet, but will work on that too.

Having some medical issues and don't know if that is why I'm being lazy or not. I'm thinking it is, because when your in pain, you just aren't in the mood to do much. Unfortunately, I tend to play on the computer when that happens, and then the day is gone. I have been doing genealogy and I'm finding more information than I found 20 years ago. That gets exciting as well.

Quilting is tomorrow with Myron's Girls and hopefully I will get a few things done. I'm looking forward to it. So, till tomorrow....
Happy Quilting

Must be nice to be a cat!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...