Sunday, July 8, 2012

One of those Days

Today is one of those days, where you get a lot done, until you want something you can't find.

I was able to get 4 loads of laundry out on the line, with another one going out shortly. I played on the computer this morning. Started a homemade bread (still rising). Boiled yams for later this week. Cleaned the kitchen. Then sat down for applique on my #30 block of The Affairs of the Heart block. UGH if I do say so myself. Of course, I had to take out just as much as I put in. UGH but it got done. I finally finished the block. It turned out pretty good considering.

Then I decided I needed to photograph it for the blog.....WELL....that's where the "looking" part comes in. No, I didn't loose my camera. I wanted to clean the lens before I took a photo. Uh huh, I had the lens cleaners that my hubby brought home for me......Where...good question. So, I looked and looked. No luck. Gave up.

Well, as I sit here typing, three guesses what my hubby just brought me. I asked him over an hour ago where they were, we both questioned the areas, I looked. Now, sitting here next to me is the lens cleaning pad! Question, "Where did you find it?" Answer: "Draw by the calendar." Question: "What made you think of that??" Answer: "Just came to me."

Okay, hum, now I'll go clean my camera and get some photos for you to see what I've been up to yesterday and today.....Still happy Quilting...

A Day of Cleaning

This morning I was up and ready to go. I enjoyed a walk over to Cherrill's and helped her out. Then came back home. I got laundry star...