Sunday, July 8, 2012

One of those Days

Today is one of those days, where you get a lot done, until you want something you can't find.

I was able to get 4 loads of laundry out on the line, with another one going out shortly. I played on the computer this morning. Started a homemade bread (still rising). Boiled yams for later this week. Cleaned the kitchen. Then sat down for applique on my #30 block of The Affairs of the Heart block. UGH if I do say so myself. Of course, I had to take out just as much as I put in. UGH but it got done. I finally finished the block. It turned out pretty good considering.

Then I decided I needed to photograph it for the blog.....WELL....that's where the "looking" part comes in. No, I didn't loose my camera. I wanted to clean the lens before I took a photo. Uh huh, I had the lens cleaners that my hubby brought home for me......Where...good question. So, I looked and looked. No luck. Gave up.

Well, as I sit here typing, three guesses what my hubby just brought me. I asked him over an hour ago where they were, we both questioned the areas, I looked. Now, sitting here next to me is the lens cleaning pad! Question, "Where did you find it?" Answer: "Draw by the calendar." Question: "What made you think of that??" Answer: "Just came to me."

Okay, hum, now I'll go clean my camera and get some photos for you to see what I've been up to yesterday and today.....Still happy Quilting...

No comments:

Still Thinking Positive

 This morning it was raining. Patrick decided not to go golfing. I don't blame him. I was able to get up and shower with little help tod...