Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Getting Things Done!

In the last two days, I've been getting a few things done.

My friend, Rose, came over yesterday, and we cut out 9 sets (2 to a set) of potholders and cut out 2 slipper patterns. We will finish them up next week. That took about 3 hrs to do all of that. We even cut out jeans for the inside of the potholders. It makes it stiffer and takes the place of batting - next to the thermal batting.


The last two nights, I've been working on getting the baby afghan done for a friend. Once I get it finished then I can get back to the Hawaiian quilt! Can't wait!!


I'm finishing it with the shell patter. As you can see, I have one side done and will have this finished by tonight. (maybe not, bowling tonight! lol) Maybe I'll bowl another 236 or better! Unfortunately I missed my 600 series again. One of these days, I'll get that first session 600, and then I'll get them a lot easier! lol - I keep telling myself that.


While at mom's on Sunday, I was able to get more stitches in on the Enigma Star block. I'm putting the last black corner on, then I can sew the three rows ups.

My brain keeps reminding me that I have a lot to finish, but I need to take a deep breath, and be thankful for what I have been getting done so far.

I wish you all a great day, and stay Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...