Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas EVE!

All through the house, not a creature is moving, not even me!

This morning I slept in, just because I could. Ruth is off to her family up north, so no walking for me! I was able to get another hour of sleep. Even with Patrick waking me up with the lights on in the bathroom and hall way. lol

I went to the neighbors, took them some goodies, and played a game of cribbage. I got another "skunk" in! They were so sweet! They gave me an angel necklace that is awesome! Wearing it now! I got the pineapple upside down cake in the oven. That will be ready for tomorrow.


Yesterday was another great day! I got a lot of quilting done. I played on the computer and the sat and quilted for about 4 hours. I started here, and got around the corner of the flower.


That took a few rounds and then I went into the "V" area.


A couple more rows and then that part will be done. I can then start to work on the bigger area above it. So far everything is tight and working out great. Of cause Charlie is enjoying the quilt as well. She got mad at me the other day when she came in. It was raining, and we were playing cards, so Patrick told me to move the quilt before she got on it. She beat me there, so I picked her up, with her grabbing the quilt every chance she got! Then finally moved her off the quilt, put it in the room (she followed me there), and shut the door. I brought out my quilted bag, and put it on the floor. For the next 30 mins I was getting "that look" from her. She was upset that she had to down grade to the bag. She has been a part of the Hawaiian quilt from the beginning. She's not going to be too crazy about the fact that when it's done, it goes on the bed, and she can't go on the bed. lol

I hope all is well with everyone, and that all of you are having a wonderful Christmas Season! Best wishes to all, and I hope you can find time to be Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Got A Little Carried Away

 This morning I felt so good. It was the first night since we got back that I have had a good nights sleep. It was good for me. Even though ...