Sunday, January 5, 2014

Another "Strip" Day!

I feel like a stripper with all these strips! Today is another one of those days where organizing is coming together!


Before I show you what all I've been up to today, thought you might like to see the last Enigma Star block done. Finished this last night.

This afternoon I decided I needed to go and get the strips done. I ironed a lot! I also cut a lot! But the best part about all this, is that all the strips and scraps in that basket where finally "finished" with organizing.


This is my pile of strips. I was surprised at what all I had. I also noticed a few of my favorite ones where missing, but then I gave my basket to a friend and told her to take what she wanted. My favorites seem to be everyone else's favorites too. lol


You can see, I have way more 1 1/2" squares than I had before. I believe I more than doubled what I had. I also added more 2" squares as well. I'm defiantly going to have to get another box before too much longer. I still have the fat quarters that I need to work on. Those will be next. I'm waiting for the backing boards to come in the mail. Then I'll probably end up cutting more squares. ugh. lol


At least the basket looks great! I have plenty of room to add more. I just need to remember to be organized when I add them to the pile. Not sure what I'll do with these strips but I have plenty to work with when I do figure it out.

We're bowling tonight. I'm hoping to do good, but lately I seem to be getting worse! My average dropped last week, so I need to get it back up there.

I hope your having a great day and Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...