Friday, January 3, 2014

The More I do....Awesome!

The more I do, the better I feel about cleaning out my quilt room - AWESOME!

Today was a day with my Friday quilt group. I was able to get more done on the last Enigma Star block.


If you look really closely, you'll see my mistake. I sewed the black fabric to the center piece, so will have to take that out. Then I can sew the "9 patch" together, and that will be the last of all my Enigma Stars to do. I'm hoping to get more black fabric so I can finish piecing this quilt together.

I've gotten a lot done over the last week, and it feels AWESOME! I'm getting there. I ordered the Comic Book backing boards to use on my fat quarters, and will get that cleaned up as well. What I don't use, I'll give to my son.

Here are the photo's I didn't get put into my posting yesterday.


It's so nice to have a clear, clean area to work in! lol - Let's hope it stays that way.


More squares.


Still have this much more to iron and trim. I'm hoping to get this done over the weekend. I loved it when I had this bag empty! lol


We had three deer visit the front yard on the 1st. I hope that is a good sign, as I love to see them come around.



After this photo, they moved on to the neighbors yard. That was the photo I posted yesterday.

I'm working on getting the quilt room organized to the point of making things easy. So, I like the what I'm doing, and give most of the credit to Karen for giving me the idea to do this. (Her blog is on the side bar - Karen's Quilting). As they say, give credit where credit is due.

Don't know what tomorrow will bring but believe it will be a great day! I'm hoping to be Happy Quilting!

No comments:

One Appointment After Another

This morning we were able to sleep in, but of course, I couldn't. I let Patrick sleep in though. Then I played on my games.  I received ...