Wednesday, March 5, 2014

One More Block done!

I'm keeping up with my projects. I don't know how, but I am. Today I went to my physical therapy and felt the "burn." I'm hoping this is going to solve my problems, but time will tell.

Last night I was able to work on #35's block. I started with the embroidery at SeaTac while waiting on Ruth. Last night we watched Columbo on TV, which we recorded since we bowl on Sunday nights. I had most of it done by the time we called it a night. This afternoon I was able to get it finished and I do like the end results.


This is one of the best blocks out of the stack of Affairs of the Heart. I'm not really in a hurry to start the last block, as it has more pieces than I would like. I will get working on it soon though, so I can start the border.

I had to go to Quilter's Junction today and change the date for basting my quilt and working on another one. I moved it from Wednesday to Monday - I have physical therapy on Wednesday now.

Tonight is bowling and then when I get home, I've got some exercising to do.

We're having homemade Pizza tonight, so I need to get moving. I balanced our checkbook since I was two months behind on that. lol - You would think a person who has a degree in Accounting, wouldn't take two months to balance a checkbook! lol - I tend to put it off. Good news is they balanced!

I'm looking forward to being Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...