Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Beautiful Day!

By the time you read this, I'll be at the bowling alley trying to bowl another 200 games. My luck usually isn't that good though! lol

Today is a beautiful day! Suns out and the weather is nice and warm. Loving the day!

I'm also staying in the house, because I can't take the heat. lol


I figured out what was giving me problems the last couple nights. I was sewing the ends up wrong. I ended up taking out a good 8" of seam, because I didn't do it right. After taking out the seam, I figured out I was sewing it with too much fabric on the back side. Now it lays flat and is so much easier to move along!


9 chances out of 10, it's the seam lately. I end up taking out stitches, till I get to the seam. I try to get as much as I can on the upper part of the boarder, and then do the seams, that way I can quilt the two bottom "lines" on the quilt. That seems to work a lot better than trying to sew the seam, do the two lines upward and try to meet in between. Some times that would work, but now I'm going to sew it when I get closer to the bottom of the edge.


I'm getting closer to the 3rd hump. So, I'm going to try and get it finished by the time we go bowling.

Hope to see you Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Visiting With Friends

Today I was up with Patrick. He headed to golfing and I wanted on Gerilyn to pick me up. We had our embroidery meeting today.  We arrived on...