Monday, April 14, 2014

SuperPower Started on Friday!

Please forgive me for not posting this sooner - I'm part of the SuperPower challenge. It started on Friday - but check out the blogs anyway! These are wonderful blogs to check out! I love all forms of Crafts - and these blogs are all different!

FRIDAY APRIL 11 
Just Let me Quilt 
Meadowbrook 
Living with Purpose 
The Quilting Queen Online Blog 
Words and Stitches 
Beaquilter 

MONDAY APRIL 14 
It Seams To Be Sew... 
Why-Knot-Kwilt 
Bumbleberry Stitchn' 
Elizabeth Coughlin Designs 
Jane's Quilting 
Secretly Stitching 

TUESDAY APRIL 15 
The Distracted Domestic 
A Geeky Crafty Life 
Thimblemouse and Spouse 
How ART you? 
Sew Golden A Chance 
Just Because Quilts 
DMC-Threads 

WEDNESDAY APRIL 16 
krislovesfabric 
My Addiction to Quilting 
Needle and Hook 
Sew Incredibly Crazy 
Lixie Makes It 
Seams To Be Sew 

THURSDAY APRIL 17 
Kathy's Quilts 
Made by Me in Red 
life, quilts and a cat too 
Quilt Doodle Doodles... 
Quilting My Way-5th Generation Quilters Blog 

FRIDAY APRIL 18 
Late Night Quilter 
Just Keep Swimming 
I Piece 2-Mary 
The Fuzzy Hat Quilter 
Kids and Sewing 
Sew many yarns 

MONDAY APRIL 21 
Malini's Quilting Adventure 
Pig Tales and Quilts 
My Stitchin-n-Stuff 
pieces by polly 
Buzzing and Bumbling 
QuiltnQueen 
Sew We Quilt 

These blogs are great to check out! 

I'm working on my Superpower as well - I don't know if I will get it done in time but I am going to try! 

ENJOY YOUR DAY AND BE HAPPY QUILTING!!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...