Thursday, April 24, 2014

Thank you all!

I want to thank everyone that has left a kind message to me about my SuperPower. I appreciate all the comments, and you've all made my day!

I waited till the SuperPower was over, before I started posting again. Funny part is, I almost forgot to post!!

Last week while working on my cross stitch, I went a purchased a couple needle threaders. I have been looking for these for a long time!!


These work really good! I can't wait to use them, now that I have them! I need to get the cross stitch done first.

I did finish the "wallet" that I was working on. I need to take more photos of what kind of wallet it is.


I finished the needlepoint for the wallets. This is the designs that came out when doing the needlepoint. I worked on this last week to have it done by Friday - so Bev could show us how to finish it off.


Because I ran out of yarn, I used another variegated yarn that kinda matched. This is the end result. This "wallet" is a trick wallet that holds money. You put a bill in there, open it and it's being held by the wallet. You open it another way and it's been moved to the other side of the wallet - attached. I'll try and take photos of it later so you can see how it works.

When I finished the wallet, I went back to working on my cross stitch. I decided it was time to get it done and move on to my quilt projects.


After our quilt meeting today, this is where I am. I still have a few more things to get done. I need to finish the "lights" on the bottom lamp lights. I also need to add a couple more starts to the other lamplight areas.


I had problems with my "spider" stitch. I took one of them out about 4 times before I "remembered" how to do them, and I found out it was actually easier than I thought it would be. Once I got into a pattern, it was easy-peasy!


I actually love this stitch! It was so easy and so much fun! I was hoping to have this stitch in here  more than once, but that wasn't the case. lol

Now you know, I have not been working on my quilting stuff, I've been working on finishing this project. Once this is done, then I'll be thrilled! I'll add this to the finish projects I've been getting done this year! It's exciting to see all these projects finally coming to an end!

I'm hoping you all have a great day, and are Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Still Thinking Positive

 This morning it was raining. Patrick decided not to go golfing. I don't blame him. I was able to get up and shower with little help tod...