Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Working on my SuperPower!

Today I spent the whole day working on my SuperPower to post on the 17th. I would show you what I'm up to, but that wouldn't be a surprise now would it?

I did make a "Winter Wonder Log" for dessert. I decided I'd post it on here so you can see how easy it is. I got the recipe several years ago, from Birds Eye.

Winder Wonder Log

1 pkg Jello Pistachio flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
1 cup milk
3 cups thawed cool whip whipped topping
1 pkg (abt 38) thin chocolate wafers

Prepare pudding mix with milk. Let stand 5 minutes. Blend in 1 cup whipped topping. 


Spread mixture on wafer. Stack as you go to foam a log. 



Wrap & chill 2-3 hours. 


Unwrap & frost with remaining whipped topping. Garnish & slice diagonally. 



NOTE: Good garnishments are chocolate pieces. You can decorate it for Christmas time, or just make it look like a log. 


That has been a family favorite for a long time. 

I've been working on my Affairs of the Heart block, but didn't get a photo of it. Will show you all that one as well, later. 

I did get a few photos of the moon, but they didn't come out as good as I would have liked, so decided not to post those. 

In the meantime, I'm Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Still Thinking Positive

 This morning it was raining. Patrick decided not to go golfing. I don't blame him. I was able to get up and shower with little help tod...