Thursday, May 22, 2014

A Day of Quilting

Today started out early, as I'm back to walking at 7 am! I was feeling great and got up on time! lol

Quilting was at Quilter's Junction today, so I was able to get another block done at the meeting. I figured out I needed more black center squares.


I cut out a few more squares and will mark them tonight. I need to have them ready for tomorrow, as I'm going to take my walking partner up to Olympia to have her noise worked on. It will be a good wait, I'm sure.


Patrick and I were in the mood for pretzels, so I made some tonight. It was pretty good. I had bought a box mix and it actually turned out great.


Before I got home, I went to the cemetery in Chehalis, to look for some friends. It is memorial weekend. I did find one of our quilting friends, and I couldn't find the other one. I also went to look for my dad's Aunt. I couldn't find her either. I'll check again another time when I get an idea of where they are. I need to go see my great grandmother in Centralia as well.


If you look closely, the mountain is in the background. This is a really pretty cemetery.

I have 19 blocks done so far, so it's going pretty fast with getting them pieced. Mom told me today she has 2 of the blocks done with the appliqued bees.

Okay, I did say I would have the link of another app to put on to save money - here it is:

Ibotta

I've been saving a lot on this site. Okay, need to get the blog written with our group - so may you be Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Getting Back To My Sewing Room

This morning, I decided to get back to working on my quilting stuff.  First I needed to clear off my table top to make room for cutting. I t...