Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Actually Quilted!

The last two days I've been doing some quilt stuff, but not enough to write about. I've been doing the same thing for the past couple weeks and figured reading the same stuff would be BORING. Trust me, I know. I get bored easily.

On Monday we went to be with my parents. We played games and of course - I didn't win! I sat next to Patrick and every time he went out - I could have gone out if I had the chance to play! That was getting old!


I made brownies for dessert. We had brownies with ice cream and some chocolate syrup. It was really good!

Yesterday and Monday, I knew I needed to cut more fabrics for the blocks, so I "stalled." I really didn't want to cut more, and I REALLY am getting bored doing the same block - over and over again. So, I pulled out my Hawaiian quilt to take a night or two off from the blocks.


The poor quilt was looking lonely there without attention, so I pulled it out and finished the corner! I'm so thrilled I was able to get the corner done!


Now I can head around the side. I do believe this is the third corner, so I'm getting a lot closer than it looks.

I did get a photo of my quilt block with the bees on them, but it was on my tablet and I haven't figured out how to get those photos to my photo gallery. I'll take another photo with my camera on Friday or tomorrow and then you can see the quilt block. It's dark, but that's what my mother-in-laws wanted.

Patrick decided we would be going to see them in August. So, I need to get my rear in gear and get the blocks done so we can put it together and start quilting on it. UGH!!

Looking forward to having this block done and get back to being Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...