Saturday, May 17, 2014

Birthday Weekend

This week is my Birthday weekend. It's been fun and surprising how many people have a Birthday around mine! I love Birthdays, so let it come.


I realized I had my last two posts close together. I tried to schedule the last one and it didn't work. One of these days I'll have this blog figured out! lol

I'm still working on the Honey Bee quilt block for my mother-in-law.


Went to mom's for our quilt group. It turned out great. Mom was working on the honey bee for one of my blocks. I love what she is doing. Not that crazy about the "gold" color that Judy picked back 20 years ago, but it works for the quilt. I didn't get a photo of it, but will try and do that today when we go out to eat for my Birthday. I did get 3 more blocks to mom, so they are coming along pretty fast.

Worked on about 3 sets of blocks last night while watching a John Wayne movie, "The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance."  Love that movie! Afterwards started wondering about how John Wayne lived after Jimmy Stewart went to Washington DC. Funny how you want to fill in the blanks.

Looking forward to today and tomorrow. My schedule is being with family. Games today and hopefully games tomorrow.

So, while I wait for the day to come, I'll be Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Worn Out

 Today I slept a little longer after Patrick went golfing. I was wide awake when he went for his shower, but I made myself go back to bed.  ...