Friday, May 9, 2014

Day Two at Falls Creeks

Today started out at about 6:30 am., showered and headed out to eat after working on my exercises. I brought my exercise ball, so it gets to be pretty funny with me rolling on the carpet in a room where I can barely fit between the two beds. I have a "roomie" so it does get interesting. Last night she was spending time with Quilter's Juction's owner. I went to bed around 10:30 pm, and just as I was ready to fall asleep her cell phone goes off. Mind you, cell phone service is really bad here, and the only place she gets service is our room. My phone, no such luck. It took me a while to get to sleep - just as I was falling asleep, the gal in the other room started talking really loud. By the third time I was falling asleep, my roomy came in (1:30 am) and she had to talk for a few minutes. Then I finally fell asleep.

I would post photos for you, but the wifi connection here is really Lousy! I will post photos when I get back. I really wanted to show you my quilt top!! I finally got it done. I worked on it all day, and by 9:30 tonight it was finally completed. I like the results, and I'm looking forward to quilting it.

We had a great lunch, then worked more on our projects. After supper we went to the rooms that decorated to judge on the best room with a theme. There were three really good rooms with dolls and quilts.

After supper came back out here and finally finished my quilt. Haven't had any connection to my cell phone all day, and the connection with wifi is awful!

I'm going to post this now, and will show you my photos when I get back on Monday. I will try and work on my "Honey Bee" quilt for my mother in law. I'll let you know who that goes tomorrow. The best news is that I finished one more UFO!!  Looking forward to tomorrow and being Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoying Embroidery Today

 Patrick went golfing and I got a few things done before Sandy came over. We decided to get together today even though the others couldn'...