Thursday, May 1, 2014

Had Lunch with my brother!

Today started out early. Did walking and waited on my folks to come get me. We went down to Vancouver, WA to visit with my brother and his friend. Being a pilot has him traveling all over and they came into Portland. Had a great lunch with him and headed back home.

Today was such a good day that I took more photos.


Lilacs are blooming and my head is starting to hurt! lol - Allergies are the pits when you love flowers.


One of my favorite flowers.


Rhodes starting up as well.


Not sure what this is.


A pretty red Rhode.

I was able to get more done on the Hawaiian quilt, and will post photos tomorrow. I'm working on it again tonight, so I'll fill you in on what I've been up to. So far it's going great. I may get to the corner yet this week!

I'm still Happy Quilting!



No comments:

Got A Little Carried Away

 This morning I felt so good. It was the first night since we got back that I have had a good nights sleep. It was good for me. Even though ...