Thursday, May 29, 2014

Last count - 21 Blocks done.

Last night I was able to get one more block done. I need to cut more fabric, so I've slowed down some on the blocks.

Today was a busy day. I did find a few "slugs" on the walk that I couldn't believe were out there.


We came across so many bushes that had at the very least - 10 slugs. I was really surprised at how they went from one stem to another and still hooked to both at the same time.


As much as I hate slugs, it was still interesting to see.


All this was at 7 am this morning. Goes to show how cool it got. I was thrilled they weren't in our yard!

After winning two games in cribbage, I headed over to mom and dads. Mom and I went up to Costco today. Mom got a lot of groceries, and I came back with a few things. I had to have my can of cashews! I love nuts, and I can have them, so it helps having a healthy snack. I also picked up some raspberries and some angel food mini cakes. That was dessert for tonight.

Mom finished block #3 of Pearl P's block of the month she has going. I have been given permission to post her information, so I'm going to add that to my blog as well. She's a very nice lady, and I recommend you check out her stuff. (P3 Designs)  You can like her on Facebook as well.

Mom has 3 of the Honey Bee blocks done. We are looking into going to Michigan in August to visit Patrick's family. So, I''m betting the quilt won't be done by then! lol

In the meantime I'm hoping to be busy and Happy Quilting.

No comments:

One Appointment After Another

This morning we were able to sleep in, but of course, I couldn't. I let Patrick sleep in though. Then I played on my games.  I received ...