Thursday, June 26, 2014

15 Blocks done!!

We're getting there!! 15 blocks are now completed, so we are half way.

Today was our group meeting at Quilter's Junction. I was able to get a bee done on one block, but that was about it. It was a potluck meeting, and I don't usually get much done.


Tomorrow is quilting at moms and I haven't decided if I'm going or not. Had a good day today and will be busy working on more blocks tonight. I hope I can get another one done.

The flowers are from the pot in the front yard. I'm amazed the deer haven't eaten it yet! I just had to take a photo of how beautiful it is.


Just not much to report - will try and have more to say tomorrow! Still Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Still Thinking Positive

 This morning it was raining. Patrick decided not to go golfing. I don't blame him. I was able to get up and shower with little help tod...