Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Another Day!

Today was another one of those days - those days you don't know how they are going to turn out. It was the Mt. St. Helen's group picnic, which mom and I didn't make. We arrived at my parents house at 9 am, to find out they were just getting up. So, after showing Katt off to my parents, we decided we would not go to the picnic and would spend some time with Katt instead. My parents took us to "The Berry Fields" cafe'. The three of them had a big breakfast, while I had fruit and ate dad's sausage! It was really good.

Mo and I went out to the garage to pull out some of her patterns. The Gathering Place asked mom if we had a quilt that they could hang in the one room that echos. We talked about it, and will do a quilt pattern mom has. It's applique, so it should be fun to work on.


After all that, came back to mom's and then to the "Gathering Place" to work on a puzzle. After a good hour there, I came home. 

I couldn't believe it, I sat down and in 5 minutes, I was falling asleep. So, I crawled up on the couch and was out! Thank goodness Katt went up to Olympia, because it was so quiet! I actually slept for 1 1/2 hours! I couldn't believe it, I haven't done that in years!

I'm off to do my exercises and then see if I get any quilting done! Wish me luck, and hopefully I will be Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...