Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Back to Organizing Again!

Today I ended up spending noon time at my parents. I had physical therapy today. I got lucking today, he went through all the exercises that I was doing and cut a few down and taught me how to make the ones I do better. I'm actually glad to see they are off - but he did keep the "plank" on, so I have to do that twice a day....ugh....ugh.....ugh


We BBQ'd today, so I took a "down" photo. It was fun! lol  I also took more photos of our flowers.


Just love these flowers!


Our tiger lilies are coming us as well.


Okay, back to what I'm up to. I did get another block done. Now I have 6 more to finish, with one almost done.

I also found a cross stitch app that organizes what a person has in the floss. So, I've been counting all my floss. Entering them by number, and stating what I have. I also told Emily about it, and she's doing the same. Now we will be organized enough to know what we have and if we need to get anything.


I have three cases of floss, as well as a drawer full. So, I'm taking tonight off from working on blocks and entering my floss counts. It's going to be great - a list of everything I have, and I won't have to try and figure out where my stuff is and how much I have. This way it will tell me. I would love to learn how to do apps as I have a few ideas for both quilting and cross stitch.

Looking forward to being Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...