Monday, June 23, 2014

Busy working on blocks

Today was a good day. I was able to enjoy my afternoon by working on my quilt blocks. They are slowly getting done. When I talked with mom today, she said we have 10 of them done. That's good news, at least we are getting down there.


I laughed at myself today! I put the bodies on the bottom two corner, then was going to work on the wings. - See what I did?! I put the wings in the area that I didn't have a body for! I couldn't believe I did that. Can't complain though, because it's still getting done. You'd think I would have been paying attention, but apparently not!


I have been enjoying watching this plant! These are really pretty! Told Patrick I would love to have more in the yard.

As you can see, I have been busy with the blocks. So, if all goes well, we'll be getting this quilt top done soon! May you be Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...