Monday, June 16, 2014

Caught Up Day!

Today was the day of caught up. I have been working on laundry, making beds, and getting my checking account up to snuff. lol

I didn't realize I was two months behind on the checkbooks. I had to get our community water bills paid, as well as sending out bills. I was two months behind, so I am now caught up with that.

Laundry still needs to be done. I hadn't done hardly any while Katt was here, because she needed it to get caught up on her laundry. She saved all her clothes for when she got her. lol - You should have seen all the laundry she brought with her! At least she was the one doing her laundry.


My dad gave us his car collection to my husband. Patrick was cleaning them up and fixing them. So, he displayed them on the dresser in Katt's old room.


Dad loves old cars, and he didn't have room to display them at their house. I told him if he wanted any of them, he knew where to find them.


I'm not sure if Patrick got the whole collection, but there are a lot of cars here, and I know they weren't cheap. I remember buying two of them for gifts to dad.

After spending the afternoon playing POGO, I'm going to pull out my blocks and get started on the applique. I seriously need to get moving on getting them done! lol  - I seem to find reasons why not to work on them. I will work on them today and tomorrow, as we have the Mt. St. Helen's quilt group meeting tomorrow. I actually get stuff done when I go there. lol

I will get moving on applique. Mom needs some blue sky fabric to work on the quilt for the "Gathering Place" where she lives. So, I do have a lot of that fabric.

Okay, I'm off to getting some applique done tonight and enjoying being Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Visiting With Friends

Today I was up with Patrick. He headed to golfing and I wanted on Gerilyn to pick me up. We had our embroidery meeting today.  We arrived on...