Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Do You Think I Could Finish The Blocks?!

Today was another one of those days where I spent the day at the folks.


Last night I worked on organizing my floss again. I have them all rolled (with a few not) and in boxes. Mom's box was bigger than my box, so I left hers alone and worked on my own. Looks great! I'm all set to find any and all my floss now!

Today at the folks we cleaned up the garage - some - and I brought back another car load of garage sale stuff. I couldn't believe they had that much stuff. We found a few things we were looking for.

I did find the patterns I wanted for my friend to learn how to do applique.

Katt arrived tonight, so the rest of the week is going to be interesting. Not sure how things will go. I'll try and keep my blog up - but who knows how the week will end up!

I'm going to try and be Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Visiting With Friends

Today I was up with Patrick. He headed to golfing and I wanted on Gerilyn to pick me up. We had our embroidery meeting today.  We arrived on...