Thursday, June 19, 2014

More Blocks done!

Today turned out to be a great day when it comes to my blocks.


I completed two blocks last night. It felt good to get two of them done. I pulled out another block to get moving on it.

Today, I worked on another block.


I'm missing the body of the bee for the fourth corner. So, I'll have to get that when I go to moms again. In the mean time I will finish up the wings as I have all those pieces.

I did get some vacuuming and laundry done today as well. I also am reading a murder mystery book on my tablet. I've been getting a TON of free books on the tablet. I know I will be taking the tablet with us when we go to Michigan this year.

Patrick is watering the flowers, and then I'm hoping to kick his butt in cribbage! lol - I'll let you know how that goes!

Two blocks done and Happy Quilting!!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...