Friday, June 13, 2014

Quilting Day!

Today I spent the day at mom's. Myron's Girl meet at my mother's. We had a great turn out! The house was crowded.

I was able to finish all four blocks that were left. I had three of them done last night, and I finished the other one today.


I also worked on one corner of one of the blocks that still need to be appliqued. This just gives you an idea of what I'm working on now. This is the Honey Bee block, and we have 30 of them to applique. Unfortunately this block is boring to both my mother and I, so we are trying hard to work on them. I'm going to bind the quilt in black, as the sashing will be in black.

Patrick and Katt went to Ocean Shores. They had a good time. Katt gave over one of her cats to her ex-fiance. The other cat is full of vinegar and drives Patrick crazy! You should see how he gets around that cat! I told him Charlie is a pussy cat compared to this one, and he told me not to go there. LOL

Tomorrow is the wedding of my son, and another quilter's granddaughter. We'll be busy most of the day I'm sure. The wedding is at 2 pm and I'm getting a little excited.

I'm not sure what tomorrow will be, but not sure if it will be Happy Quilting.

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...