Thursday, June 12, 2014

Shopped till I Dropped!

Today was spent with Katt. We went dress shopping for the wedding. I bought a really nice dress, that for the first time, made me "feel" pretty. I loved the dress.


This is Katt's cat. Anyway, we went shopping at 9:30 am and we didn't get done till 5 pm!! I couldn't believe it! We found my dress pretty much in the beginning. I was surprised, because I rarely find clothes I'm really crazy about. I also found a shirt I liked. The worst part was that I forgot to bring my gift card, so had to run home and get it. I think the women at the shop were really surprised that I went back and paid for the dress and shirt. I think they thought I wouldn't go back.

Anyway, we headed up to Olympia and had lunch. After lunch we tried finding Katt a dress. We found a really pretty one, white with flowers, but it was too much white and wouldn't work for the wedding. She bought it anyway. Then we went to at least 5 more shops, till we finally found what she wanted at Ross. She usually hates shopping at Ross, but we did, and sure enough the dresses were there. She bought two of them there. They really looked awesome on her too!

We finally headed home, where I showed off the dress to Patrick. I did get a dress, 2 shirts, 2 "body tights," stockings, and a pair of shoes. I also picked up some tea, so I'm good! I spend a lot more than I wanted to, but it was worth it. I enjoyed the shopping trip with Katt.

The tiger lilies are growing great!


I wanted orange, but we have yellow.


I did get some of the blocks done last night. One more block is done. Now I need to finish the other two or three - lost count. Tomorrow is quilting at mom's but not sure I'll be going. Patrick and Katt are going to Ocean Shores, so I may stay home and enjoy the day by myself. Not sure what tomorrow will be. Not sure if I'll be Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Still Thinking Positive

 This morning it was raining. Patrick decided not to go golfing. I don't blame him. I was able to get up and shower with little help tod...