Monday, June 30, 2014

The Last Few Days.....

Over the last few days, I've been busy, but not with quilting. I am getting tired of the blocks I'm working on, but I am still trying to get them done.

Friday was quilting at moms and we were able to get 16 blocks done. We both finished one a piece.

Saturday and Sunday were days were I didn't get much done at all, just enjoyed being on the computer. I found another game to play - and that's not a good thing! lol


I finished this block last night, and I started the next one today. I only have one body on it so far, but I'm getting there.

Today is a beautiful day! I haven't gone outside with my camera in awhile, but it's awesome weather!

Oh, this last weekend I worked on 'LETTERS FROM THE PAST' which I posted quiet a bit for that. I'm still going through old letters and getting them posted. I'm learning a LOT about my family through these letters. I seriously need to get them going! If I could get them done, and put them in date order, I would learn a lot more! lol

May you all be Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Getting Back To My Sewing Room

This morning, I decided to get back to working on my quilting stuff.  First I needed to clear off my table top to make room for cutting. I t...