Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Another Quilting Day!

Today was another quilting day! I was able to get over to the Historical Museum and enjoy a great time with 7 other quilters.


So, what did I do?! I know what your thinking - she did it again! Your right! A gal at the meeting brought in over 800 4" squares for all of us to pick what we wanted out of them. I KNOW, I should have just passed them on! Did I? NO, I came home with at least 50 more 4"squares! Here I'm giving away my squares, and what do I do?! I come home with more!! UGH


I did finish this block (which Patrick is taking over to moms as I type this). I asked him to bring back two more for me.


I was able to get this much done at the quilt meeting. In between checking out the squares. Could have had more done if I would have passed on the squares.


Came home and decided it was time to go through my genealogy mess in the computer room. Yea, that room I only do my genealogy in. lol


Patrick was tired of my mess, so I started going through the mess. You know me, I leave messes behind! lol


Think I did a pretty good job! Took me 2 hours because I found a few things I needed to put into the World Family Tree program.


Patrick got rid of the desk calendar since I wrote all over it! lol

Feels good to have a clean room! Plus we are having our bowling partners over on Saturday, and I seriously need to clean up before they come. I have a "lived in" house, not a museum! Nor do I have a crowded or cluttered house. (Other than my quilt room!)

Tomorrow is Jury Duty, so I'm getting my pieces cut out for my blocks. I've got a plastic bag with 2 blocks with cut out pieces, thread, and threader. That should be enough for when I got to the court house. I'll add a book in there so I have something to read if the cutter doesn't work well. Not looking forward to sitting there waiting all day tomorrow to see if I'm on the jury. Then! IF I am on the jury, we get ready to say "guilty" or "not "guilty" when the defendant decides to make a deal and there goes my day!

Life is funny! Let's all be Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Getting Back To My Sewing Room

This morning, I decided to get back to working on my quilting stuff.  First I needed to clear off my table top to make room for cutting. I t...