Monday, July 14, 2014

Beautiful Day...Busy Day....

Today started out at the Blueberry bushes. I spent another 2 1/2 hours at the bushes.  Then went for another 1/2 hour of picking berries at our house. I went to the neighbors to play cribbage and I double skunked him. LOL


I spend another couple hours cleaning up the berries. I spend that time out on the deck. It was a lot cooler out there with the wind blowing.


While I was out there, I saw some "Cabbage White Butterflies" and had to go take a few photos of them.


There isn't a lot of color to them, but they were enjoying the flowers.


Also noticed this plant is starting to bloom. Should be really pretty when it gets fuller.


Looks like even the grapes are getting ready to fill up. We have two kinds of grapes. Last year the deer got to them before we did. OH! The deer got to Patrick's flowers in the front yard! He was ticked! They only ate half of it, but the last time they did that, the flowers bloomed even bigger and fuller! lol


I've listed my 5"


5 1/2"


and 6" squares on Listia. I decided that I'd give them to someone who can use them. I'm okay with that. I still have more to cut, and will try to do that this week.

My week is up in the air. I have jury duty on Wednesday and have to call my physical therapist to change the date of my appointment. Jury duty is Wednesday so far. Now watch, I'll call and change the appointment, and when I call in tomorrow they will change the day I have to go in. Never fails!  Then I won't have anything on Wednesday. Then again, I could get called in, take a book and a block or two to work on, and then sit for 3 hours waiting for them to call us into the court to pick jurors. I usually get called to be on the jury unless my number is too large. lol - I'll let you know what happens when the time comes.


Last night I got to this point. I've got to add the two wings and then it's done. That should get us up to 22 or 23 blocks done. I have four more that I'll be working on. Mom asked how many I had, and I think she has the same number. Anyway you look at it, we're getting closer to having them done. Then I can put them all together. Woo-hoo!!

Tomorrow is quilting with Mt. St. Helen's group, and I'm going to be very Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Getting Back To My Sewing Room

This morning, I decided to get back to working on my quilting stuff.  First I needed to clear off my table top to make room for cutting. I t...