Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Cutting fabrics and working on blocks.

Today Rose came over. She had more ideas, which is usual for her. We have a lot of ideas to work on stuff, but I'm still on my "UFO's" right now.


I wasn't thinking when I was cutting the fabrics out, so didn't get any photos of all the fabric I was cutting. We cut fabrics for the Kleenex holders. We cut enough for 10 more. She's wanting to sell them, so I gave her the fabrics to sew them up. That will keep her busy for about 10-15 minutes. lol

I did cut out the squares with the extra fabric pieces. That's what I did take the photo of.

I did get some more applique done on the Honey Bee block I'm working on. Talked to mom and she doesn't have one done, she got tired of working on them, the same that I did. I'm still working on them, even though they are getting boring, but we really do need to get these done. LOL


I'm going to need to go back over to moms to get move blocks. I have two more to work on then will need a "refill." lol

Life is good, and I'm still Happy Quilting!

No comments:

One Appointment After Another

This morning we were able to sleep in, but of course, I couldn't. I let Patrick sleep in though. Then I played on my games.  I received ...