Saturday, July 5, 2014

Enjoying the Day!

Last night the fireworks went off till at least midnight. You should have seen our neighborhood! Lit up like a Christmas tree!


These are photos from our deck, from the side and off the other side of the deck as well. 


This one is off the side of the deck from our backyard neighbors. 



We called it quits after 10:30 last night. That didn't stop the noise. lol


Today, I worked on the dessert that I started on Friday. This is the finishing of it. Tastes awesome! lol


Ended up making three thread catchers. I took the Lobster one apart and remade it. It was done so well, I had to just cut out the wire and remake it. I just didn't like the way the first one came out, and I kept trying to get it to "flatten" right. After it drove me nuts, I decided I was going to rip it apart. I also had enough wire to make two more. It doesn't take that long, so I had them done this afternoon. 

I picked up two more blocks from mom yesterday on the Honey Bee blocks. Just not in the mood to work on them today, so I did the thread catchers, because it was quick and easy. 

Who knows what tomorrow will bring. 

Patrick is watching a reality TV program about Alaskan's living in the wild. I don't understand what is so great about reality TV! I hate it! I really don't care what other people are doing. They are acting for money.....not my favorite idea. 

Found out my son has shingles. Not as bad as I did years ago, but now he has it. He should do fine. Let's see what happens tomorrow, and hopefully I'll be Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...