Friday, July 11, 2014

Getting Closer!

Today was our Friday quilt day. I'm happy to say, mom and I have gotten our blocks to 20 done! We just need to finish 10 more and then I can get this all put together and off to be basted! Keep your fingers crossed we get there SOON. Both mom and I have really been getting tired of doing these. We get two done and then we need a break. lol


I took these two panels over to Donna's house on my way home. She's doing Quilts For Valor, and I want to help.


I found these when I was cleaning out my stash. I figured it would go to good use by giving them to Quilts of Valor. They are awesome and she has some really good ideas for putting quilts together. I also picked up fabric from her to applique some eagles patterns that Jeannie Austin designed. I'm really getting excited about doing that! It will add to my projects, ugh, but well worth it. Plus since Donna and I are 3 cousins, it's fun to work with family!


Afterwards Patrick and I went to Costco, and the mountain was showing but my cell phone camera didn't pick it out.

Phil is coming over tomorrow so we can pick berries. That will be awesome to have someone else helping me! lol

I'm hoping this weekend I will be Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Worn Out

 Today I slept a little longer after Patrick went golfing. I was wide awake when he went for his shower, but I made myself go back to bed.  ...