Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Less Mess - More to Do!

Today, was another one of those days. Don't think about what you want to do, think about what you NEED to do. lol


After berry picking and freezing what I got, I cleaned up around the house. Mopped the floor, vacuumed, and went outside to take some photos of the flowers. I'm so thrilled to see so many flowers in full bloom.


The white one was a gift from Katt, and the purple is from Patrick. They are in full bloom and still blooming!


I usually kill these plants in a very short time, but not this year!


It's full and still growing!


This was starting to bloom.


My roses are AWESOME!! They are blooming like crazy.


This is way cool.


More are coming!



Then I went to the garden, and here's my cabbage! Can't wait for that to be ready!




Next I went downstairs to work on my MESS.

 
Cleaned up my table, through out the garbage, and cleaned up the mes on the floor. I also put stuff away, so I could get to the quilt frame and not have a problem with putting stuff away when I go down there.


Now I'm ready! lol

I've been posting my squares on Listia where I'm "trading" or giving them away. I've listed my 2 1/2", 3", and 3 1/2" squares for anyone that wants them. Check it out. You get them and can be Happy Quilting! 

No comments:

One Appointment After Another

This morning we were able to sleep in, but of course, I couldn't. I let Patrick sleep in though. Then I played on my games.  I received ...