Sunday, July 13, 2014

Painting today....Ughh

I got up early, and was able to relax...that is till Patrick got up. He waned me to help him with the painting - remember those photos, well yep, that's what he needed help with.


See that area, on the bottom? That's the brick, and that's what he had me paint. In this heat, I was breathing heavy and I was HOT! But I "sucked it up" and painted that area. I hate doing the "harder" stuff. I would rather do all the rolling and bigger areas, but I ALWAYS get stuck with the "detail" work. UGH, Like I said, I sucked it up and got the job done. It will need to have another coating. Hopefully he will do that.


I used a cardboard piece to keep from getting into the dirt. It worked out pretty good.

I did get some work done on another quilt block. I'm almost finished with it. But last night was so dang hot, that I went downstairs where it was cool, till it was time to go to bed. I really hate this heat! There is a reason why I live in WA. OH! I saw a post on Facebook that read, "Say what you will about the South, but when people retire, they don't go North." I would!! lol

I'm happy to say, my listings on "Listia" have been going. I am going to post more of my squares this week. I am thrilled to see them going! I don't know what I would do with all these squares. I am keeping the black and white for now, I need to get those into a quilt for Katt. But that is for a project at a retreat, or when I have a full weekend to work on them. Still haven't decided what I'm going to do with them.  I'm also thinking about the eagle pattern, and how I'm going to place blocks that have I have. I'll work on designing those here pretty soon.

I'm also going to take the cross stitch picture my son and daughter in law gave me for Christmas, up with us to Michigan when we go in August.

I hope your out of the heat and can be Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...