Monday, October 13, 2014

Making Up for Lost Time

Today turned out to be busy and yet fulfilling. A lot got done, including laundry.


Worked on my quilt while getting other things done. I cleaned up the computer room and put a lot of stuff away as well as throw a few things away. Even got two letters written and played cribbage with my neighbor.


While we watched Dancing with the Stars tonight, i completed yet another block and quilted the sashing area. I like the design we picked for this. Showed Patrick and he is even happy with the design. So today I was able to get a block done and start doing the sashing. The flower design will go in the square corners.  

As you can see, I'm having fun and Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Worn Out

 Today I slept a little longer after Patrick went golfing. I was wide awake when he went for his shower, but I made myself go back to bed.  ...