Monday, October 13, 2014

Making Up for Lost Time

Today turned out to be busy and yet fulfilling. A lot got done, including laundry.


Worked on my quilt while getting other things done. I cleaned up the computer room and put a lot of stuff away as well as throw a few things away. Even got two letters written and played cribbage with my neighbor.


While we watched Dancing with the Stars tonight, i completed yet another block and quilted the sashing area. I like the design we picked for this. Showed Patrick and he is even happy with the design. So today I was able to get a block done and start doing the sashing. The flower design will go in the square corners.  

As you can see, I'm having fun and Happy Quilting!

While Waiting At The Service Station - Started Another Project!

Yep, that's what I said, started another project! This morning I was over to Cherrill's before 9 am. Then we went up to Olympia to...