Monday, October 6, 2014

Still At It!

Things are looking up. Today was a busy day when it came to what I was up to. Got all my laundry done. Feels good to see a basket or two completely empty!

I spend the afternoon watching older shows of NCIS. I was able to figure out how one member was killed and the other came on. Now I just need to figure out the newest changes to the show.


Started working on this block. Took out the basting threads. I did find a problem with one of the seams. So, I went downstairs and got my "fray check" and put that one the seam that was coming undone. Then I appliqued the seam shut. The fabric was the purple and I found when I was working on the blocks, that the purple frayed so easily. Yet it is 100% cotton.. Go figure. This way, I''m hoping it will do fine. I then quilted the area and didn't see any issues that would come up.


I was getting a lot done before Patrick got home. He even came home early today.


I'm liking the quilting. I'm happy with the way it's turning out. Still need to figure out what I'm going to do in the 2 1/2" sashings. Should be interesting to see what I come up with. I only have the one corner to finish and then I'm done with another block.

As you can see, I'm still going at it.

Watching the SEAHAWKS play while I type this. Can't believe the crap going one with them! UGH!

Okay, as you can see, quilting is still going strong, and I'm HAPPY QUILTING>

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...