Friday, October 17, 2014

What A Day

I keep telling myself I need to get moving on this quilt....well, I do. I woke up with my arm in pain, so I called the doctors, and was told to show up in the office at 4 pm. I worked on laundry, paid attention to Charlie, played cribbage with the neighbor, and then off to the doctors.


This is one of my UFO's. I worked on this block the last two times I was at an appointment. I completed three of the leaves. I noticed I had two blocks done, or at least one is almost done. I have to put the center circle on it. Not bad. Easy to take with.


I even started this puzzle piece. I'm having fun working on it, and as you can tell, it's a quilt puzzle. I've actually gotten a lot done in the three days I started it.


Last night I was this close to having this sash done. I'm going to get more sashes done as far as quilting goes. I seem to be going pretty fast, and this is going pretty good. I'm really liking how this is turning out. I should have it done by Christmas.

I went to moms today and brought back some dishes she gave me. Not sure where I'm going to store them, but I will find a place. I'm getting caught up on movies and TV shows. Not sure what I'll watch when I get caught up. lol Charlie doesn't care as long as she's in my lap. This is going really well, and keeping things Happy Quilting.

No comments:

One Appointment After Another

This morning we were able to sleep in, but of course, I couldn't. I let Patrick sleep in though. Then I played on my games.  I received ...