Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Day At Home

Today was a day at home - at least most of it was. I ended up taking my neighbors car while he took his truck to get fixed. The problem I had with that was the smoking. The car has cigarette smoke in it, and when I got home, I had a headache which doesn't want to go away. I'm allergic to the cigarette smoke. Funny, I grew up with my dad smoking till I was 19 years old. Now I just can't take the smoke anyway you look at it.


I spend the afternoon quilting on the quilt. I got the block I was working on done, and started another one. That block is just about done. I need to get back to doing the sashing pieces. The block I started was the one mom started the other day. She only had two parts of a bee done. That was on the other end of where I was working on my blocks. I need to do one more block on that row and then the row will be finished. All I can do is keep trying to get this done.

Nothing exciting happening today, just quilting. I was wondering about a couple of quilters that I knew in Pullman and wondered if they are still around. I know they both had cancer at one time, but thought they made it. I haven't seen their names out there and their web page is way out of date.

I was looking for one of the quilters and found this blog instead. This is a blog that caught my eyes. Check it out if you get the chance. Applique on the Go looks like one I'll follow like I follow Karen's blog. Beautiful applique work.

If you like my blog, please feel free to "follow" me. Would love to see who checks out my blogging, even though at times I can be boring! (smiling) I enjoy see who finds my quilt projects interesting. So, please, hit "follow."

I hope you had a great day and your Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Still Thinking Positive

 This morning it was raining. Patrick decided not to go golfing. I don't blame him. I was able to get up and shower with little help tod...