Monday, November 24, 2014

On The Road

Today started out going to doctors appointments. Once dad and I were done, we headed to Twin Falls, ID.

Mom and I put the quilt between us, and quilted on the road. Because I get motion sick, I took a dramamine.  I got a wing quilted before I was out like a light. I slept all the way fron Kelso to the Dalles, OR. Mom got half a block done in that time. Before the sun went down, I was able to get half a block, while mom finished one block and started another one.


I even marked the one border just in case we needed to start quilting on that. All's good.

Even on the road, I can be Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Got A Little Carried Away

 This morning I felt so good. It was the first night since we got back that I have had a good nights sleep. It was good for me. Even though ...