Saturday, November 1, 2014

Saturday

It's Saturday, and I was busy shopping. We headed to Costco and made a detour to JoAnn Fabrics. I wanted to get some storage containers. One for when I go quilting and am ready with all my stuff. Got tired of digging for them at the bottom of my bag. I also bought a container for my threads.

After JoAnn's and Costco, we went grocery shopping. When all was said and done, I put my stuff in the containers, and tried to get prepared. It did clean up my area by my chair. Loaded it up, but found my 2 thimble cases won't fit in it. I can get one, but not both. I love that everything I need is right there. That way if I have a class, I can just grab this and I'm good to go.



Patrick talked to his mother today, and she was wondering why I hadn't finished the Hawaiian quilt. He did pretty good at not telling her it was her fault I wasn't getting the quilt done. Could you just hear that?! "What do you mean it's my fault?!" Then he would have to tell her what I'm working on. He told her I was working on some other more important projects, and it was okay with him. lol

After a day of going, I'm happy to be home and Happy Quilting.

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...