Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Wasn't in the Mood....

Today was a walking morning with getting my butt kicked in cribbage. I was finally skunked on the last game.

I then went to our Mt. St. Helen's group meeting. I think if I didn't have to get the ruler to Judy, I wouldn't have gone. I got there, pulled out one of the eagles, and worked on it. Trouble was, I wasn't in the mood to do applique - go figure! I called it good about 12:30 and came home. I then sat down and put an ice pack on my elbow and relaxed. After a couple hours of playing games, I called Ruth and asked her if she wanted to go walking. So, we took another walk today.



When I came in the house, I pulled out the thread catchers to start finishing them up. I need a couple for Friday.


I will put the buttons on tonight. I have about three more to sew the sides up. That might not get done till tomorrow though.

I will finish up the QOV quilt. Then I need to wash it and have it ready for Friday when we go to the Thurston County Fair. I'm looking forward to it and will try to get myself ready for doing a lot of applique.

Tomorrow is another day, and I'm hoping to be Happy Quilting.

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...