Thursday, August 20, 2015

Dad's Home

Today started out with a walk and then a trip to the hospital. The good news was dad was given the okay to go home. I left before mom came to take him home.

I got home and worked on the laundry (a week worth), vacuumed, ran the dishwasher, and then decided to sit and watch TV.


I worked on this basket while I was watching TV. Our bowling partner came over and we spent a couple hours chatting.

Dad called just before she came over and said he's doing good and told me he had to be on the liquid diet for the next 2 weeks. He's can't have anything other than liquid. I hope he can do this, because if he doesn't he will be back in the hospital.

I'll try and see what I can do tomorrow. I'm planning on staying home unless mom calls. It's been a long week, and I'm looking forward to being back to being Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...