Thursday, August 27, 2015

Quilting Day.....As Well as Bookkeeping

Today started out walking. After that, left for our quilt meeting at the quilt shop. We had a pretty good meeting with 12 members showing up. We chatted about the Fair and the quilt shop coming up. We had the stuff that will be sold at the quilt show in a couple week. All proceeds goes to Lewis County Beast Cancer Survivors. We did pretty good. Unfortunately, I spend money on some fabrics, that I really didn't need!

I have been thinking about what was said at the meeting and what all I do for the group, that I am going to resign from being the coordinator. I think after 4 years of keeping things on track, it's time for someone else to take over.

I finally made it back home at about 3 pm. Then I headed down to the computer room to get an email ready to go out after I get the pattern from Kathy. I also had to email Cil my quilt I'm going to put in the show. It's one I've had hanging on the wall before the butterfly quilt. I had another one I wanted to do as well, but couldn't figure out where I put it. No big deal. One quilt is just fine.

I fixed supper at 4:30 pm and then went back to the computer room to work on the budget for the water system. Patrick needed it to give the report on Monday. Now that that is over, I'm going to work on the "procedures" for our group. Don't look like I'm going to get much quilting done tonight. Oh, well. I need to get the quilts ready to take back to Donna tomorrow....Oh, crap! Here I go again with a list of "need to do!"  One of these days, I will just sit back and relax! (In my dreams!)

Okay, time to quit this.....Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Visiting With Friends

Today I was up with Patrick. He headed to golfing and I wanted on Gerilyn to pick me up. We had our embroidery meeting today.  We arrived on...