Thursday, October 8, 2015

Still Going Strong!

Today I was not very good when it came to walking....didn't walk today. I do miss that!

Quilting at Whalen Quilt Works today. We had a small group show up. It actually helped out with me getting something done. The best part was the part where I didn't have to do anything as coordinator. The new coordinator showed up and left early. And then there were 4 of us.


I was able to get most of the leaves done. I have two or three more to work on.


I did get the center of the flower on, and will try to finish it up tonight.


Once I get the block done, I can get the binding of this quilt done as well. Then I can drop them off at Donna's house. That will take care of two more things. I will try to mark my fabric for the eagle that spans the pillow area of the quilt. I'm going to work on two eagles, one for me and one for QOV.

Mom donated the fabrics she had to Donna and I. We will use them. I also told her to request a quilt from the QOV website. I will be asking for a quilter as soon as I sew the back together. I don't want to make the request till I have it done and ready. Otherwise I will be putting it off and when it has to go out, feel rushed. I really don't think that's the way to go, so will wait till I get it done, and then get the quilt off in the mail.

I've been checking on getting teachers (TAS members) to teach at our annual meeting. I'm hoping our annual meeting will bring a lot more TAS members. I can hope!

Keep strong and Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...