Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Back On Track

I'm back on track. Ruth is back and this morning was getting up early to go walking. I really enjoy our walks, and really missed them. She has a way of making me feel better. At 84 years old, she's so full of life! I hope I'm that way at that age. You'd never know she was that old.

I got working on the laundry.....nope, still no ham showing up....and enjoyed the day with Charlie. I got working on my Oak Leave quilt again.


I was able to get the top of the quilt done, now I'm going to try and finish up the bottom.


I love the way it's coming out. It's turning out great. I actually worked on it last night. I didn't think I was going to be in the mood, but I did work on it.

Guess I was feeling sorry for myself after yesterday, but then after thinking about it, I realized I was able to keep them there and they did feel better by the time they left. I can hope.

Ruth and I went walking again around 1 pm today. It was cold! I believe we are getting colder and they are talking about snow in the mountains. We will get hit with rain I'm sure. I wouldn't mind snow.

Tomorrow is Veterans Day...SO.. I thank each and everyone who has served this country! Thank you all!! Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Still Thinking Positive

 This morning it was raining. Patrick decided not to go golfing. I don't blame him. I was able to get up and shower with little help tod...