Thursday, May 19, 2016

Another Rainy Day....With Applique

Today started out early - no surprise there! I got my breakfast and headed out to my neighbors to drop of her mail. I watered her plants and then ran into my other neighbor. We must of talked for a good hour. Then I had to head off to my folks house to water plants there too. I can't wait till they both get back! One is this Saturday and the other won't be back for another week. I realized as I was watering my folks plants that the gal that was supposed to water in the back yard, wasn't doing it. So, um, there are a few plants dying.....guess I should have payed more attention...oops.

A Year Ago Today.
It was raining over there, so decided to let the rain water their plants. I did have to call them because mom's appointment next week needed to be changed. Plus I had to check on mom's client with her.

I came home and had the left over sandwich from last night. It was really good.

A Year Ago Today
This afternoon I was watching NCIS New Orleans and appliqueing on the quilt block for the contest. I was texting my son on how it looks. Before I knew it, I was taking it out and redoing it. I must of taken out all that I put in! I'll work on it again tonight or I just might wait till tomorrow. Not really looking forward to finishing it up right now. Got tired of taking it out. I may show those photos next week so one can get the idea of what I was going through.

I'm thinking of doing my cross stitch or just sit and draw. Who knows!

I didn't do as much with MTurk today. I wanted to but never got on the computer till now. It's an odd day when I don't get on the computer! Shows how much I wanted to work on that block....ugh.

Not sure what to label today....don't have a label for the quilt blocks, but then I don't have a photo either. Oh, well.....Happy Quilting!

An Interesting Day Before Thanksgiving

Usually today is prep day. But this year we are going to my parents for Thanksgiving because dad wanted to do the turkey. I'll miss not ...