Monday, June 13, 2016

Day 1 At BDEIG Seminar

This morning I was able to get my walking in. Afterwards I got everything together and waited or my ride. I watched TV and walked around, and around, and around. I'd go through the door to the kitchen, then out to the living room and around to the kitch door again.   I took a photo but it's not letting me load . I'll try again tomorrow.

They finally arrived around 11:30 am and we were off to Portland. With 4 of us going the van was loaded pretty good.

We stopped and got some Mexican food before heading to Concordia University. We logged in, got a bag full of goodies! We unloaded and then were shown around. We ended up at the cafeteria were we had dinner.

After dinner we went to the merchants mall where I picked up two books, one for Judie and one for me. Got the threads I needed for class tomorrow as well as my other classes. I saw a pattern I fell in love with and got that too. There are two patterns I plan to get before I  leave. Saw some jewerly I may get for Katt before I go as well.

Tomorrow is my first class. I'm really looking forward to it. So I guess one can say I'm Happy Embroidering instead of being Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...