Thursday, October 20, 2016

Hello Thursday

Today I slept in. The rain was out and about. I had Patrick drop off some decorations for Ruth on his way to work. Then I went back to bed. I woke to the phone ringing and it was Cherrill saying she didn't need me today. I thought of climbing back in bed, but decided to get moving.

I did the usual - playing on my tablet. To be truthful, not real sure what I did this morning...didn't amount to much.

I finally pulled out my applique and worked on it for a couple hours.


This is the block where it's in the reverse of what it's supposed to be, but I'm not worried about it. We can fix it in the quilt.  I was going to cut the mice. That way I could put the mice together before they go on the block. May do that yet.


I dd get to enjoy the cat all day though. Maybe that's were time went this morning. She was thinking about coming in, but didn't make it in. Love the way she looks at me!


While we were giving each other TLC, we had visitors. There are 3 deer out there, one is behind the tree.


Miss Kitty was checking them out. Then came back for more TLC.

After about 2 hours of working on the applique, I decided to work on my cross stitch. I was able to get about 50 stitches in. Not enough to warrant a photo. I had Patrick pick up some stuff at the store. He came home with what I needed for the cake. I made it after supper. It's different and it's a recipe mom had from Germany (1970's). I hope it's good. lol

Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoying Embroidery Today

 Patrick went golfing and I got a few things done before Sandy came over. We decided to get together today even though the others couldn'...