Friday, November 18, 2016

A Day of "Not Much"

Today I slept till 9:30 am. I had gone to bed at 7:30 pm last night. That was one of those things that actually helped me. I felt a lot better today.

I pulled one of the pumpkins in the house to cook. I was cooking the pumpkin most of the day. Had to do with half going in first and half the second time. So, it took a good part of the day. I was okay with that, since I love cooking with the real pumpkin.


I pulled out the quilt and started to get the binding stitched down. I watched some TV while stitching it down.


Part 4 came out with the Beautiful Sea SAL. I started working on it after supper. This one has the top of a lighthouse on it. I'm liking it so far.

My daughter-in-law was rushed to the hospital again this afternoon. Wish we could go see her. I can pray things go well for her.

Tonight I will try and finish up the SAL project. Not sure why I try and get it done fast, but I think it has to do with "finishing what I start."

I printed out the other SAL that I wanted to do. It's a Bee's Needleworks design. I have some reading to do before I start. I ordered the fabric to start it, and it still hasn't showed up. I'm beginning to wonder how much longer before my stuff comes in the house.

Happy Quilting!

Another Hot Day!

Today I was up early. Didn't want to but got up. I went over to Cherrill's. She was going out later, so I left in good time. Came ho...