Monday, November 28, 2016

Another Monday - Cyber Monday To Boot!

Today was a day of walking again. Ruth met me at the corner since Miss Kitty decided to follow me again. We did a mile, because her back was hurting.

Then I helped my neighbor with her sock. We were trying to figure out if there was a leak up in her yard. After talking to her son and my hubby they didn't know if it was, but would look later tonight. Patrick looked and thinks it's the run off from the rain. We've had enough rain lately.

I checked out some stuff online. I bought a gift for Patrick. Just thought of something else, so will check on it here in a sec.

Didn't get a lot done on cross stitch.


I finished the top area above the house. I'm working on the tree stub now. Not much done since I started it, but will have more later.

Today was pretty quiet. Had fun with my kitty.


Other then that, not much went on. Didn't get much done other than the laundry and vacuuming.

Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Another Blot On Life

 I haven't been able (or forgot) to do my blog. I am having to be in the hospital for a few more days.  On March 7th, my daughter's ...